View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 08:00 PM

Default Re: Questions about Everest Poker and Royal Vegas Poker

[ QUOTE ]
I did a search on freerolls and came up with a site called Everest Poker, a unique poker website that offers single table SnG freerolls. The prize pools are .10 and you have to grind it out to make a bit of money. My question is, has anybody ever started with $0.00 in Everest and built up to a decent start? They seem to be legitimate but I wouldn't want to deposit into there. I got my account up to something like $0.56 and I lost it in a micro cash table. My question is, does anybody have any experience with Everest Poker?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Sam,
I think I have some experience with Everest [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I can assure that plenty of players have started with a bankroll of literally $0, and built it up to a sizable amount via our freerolls and ring games (our ring games also start at penny stakes).

Of course, we also have MTT freerolls, where you can seats to such tournaments as EPT events in Barcelona or Dublin, or the Master Classics in Amsterdam.

As playersare notes, we have a very international player base. If you have any other questions, please let me know via this thread or PM.

Cheers,
Everest Poker