View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 01:45 AM

Default Re: Earrings on small children

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im going to pierce my daughters ears when she is young...of course i wont if she doesnt want it...but i see no problems with it

[/ QUOTE ]

I've come to the conclusion with this post (and many others prior) that you are just a troll who says things against the norm to piss people off

[/ QUOTE ]

everything i say is what i truely think...how can what i said be considered "trollish"?!??! Its an accessory for girls and as a lil girl i always wanted mine done and had to wait til i was in high school which sucked. If my daughter doesnt like hers she can always take them out...no harm done...its not like im cutting her hand off and she cant have it back! Its my child, im not doing irreversible damage mentally or physically....there is no problem with pericings a small childs ears. If someone peirced thier childs tongue or belly button at a young age then id stay thats going a lil over board...but come on now its her ears!

I dont think not letting ur husband know is a great thing....but when i got mine done it was a spur of the moment thing while i was shopping in the mall...maybe this is the same case with his wife - the opportunity arose and she was there and decided to do it - some choices in life can be made independently! Im not saying dont NOT make decisions with ur spouse but sometimes its ok for those decisions to be made heat of the moment alone, that person is ur "other" half and hopefully u wouldnt have married them if u didnt respect/trust thier judgement and understand the majority of what they do - or at least i wouldnt marry someone who i didnt trust and understand for the most part, thus making this issue irrelavent. Now if my "husband" went out and blew 400k on a new house and 100k on a new car without "talking" it over with me or asking me what i thought id be more inclined to be like what the hell?