Old 11-12-2005, 07:34 AM
MicroBob MicroBob is offline
Senior Member

Location: memphis
Default Re: Encouraging your table to stall in a tourney (long....as usual)

Final part of the conversation with them before I head for bed (fwiw - I could have sworn the guy showed the table his AA...and I think it's possible that this rep looked up the wrong hand-number to look at his hole-cards....but I couldn't swear to it):

--- alerts@partypoker.com wrote:

> Dear Bob,
>
> Thank you for contacting us at PartyPoker.com.
>
> In regards to your email, at the outset, we would
> like to inform you that all our Multi table
> tournaments have a special feature called
> Hand-For-Hand, which ensures that all the tables
> play the same number of hands. In the CPC Special
> Qualifier, Hand-For-Hand was available.
> Please click on the below link for more details on
> the Hand-For-Hand.
>
> http://www.partypoker.com/games/tour...e.html#latereg
>
> Regarding your query on collusion, we would like to
> inform you that we have gone through their chat
> messages and compared it with their hole cards and
> it indicates there is no collusion. And as far as
> the player discussing his holes cards (AA) in one of
> the hands is concerned he did not have them he was
> just coffee housing.
>
> Contact us anytime, we are available around the
> clock to assist you with your account related
> questions and suggestions.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Akshay
> Investigations Team
> alerts@partypoker.com

=============================

Hello -

It is clear that you are still not understanding what I am saying.
Please forward this situation to a supervisor or to another representative if you would.

As I mentioned in the original e-mail, hand-for-hand play was NOT in effect when there were 13 players remaining.
Clearly there SHOULD have been hand-for-hand play. But it was not in effect for some reason.

I am not going to bother re-explaining my position on this as I think I have already made it very clear.

Please forward this to someone who understands the situation and is willing to read this entire e-mail conversation that I have had with 2 different reps in it's entirety.

To whomever takes a look at this situation next,

Please observe that the first party-rep to look at this (natalie Thomas) clearly said this was not acceptable and that the misuse of the chat-feature is not permitted.

If they were deemed to be cheating/colluding with others at the table then those effected by the collusion are deserving of some compensation.

I am the player that did NOT encourage anyone at my table to play in a certain manner.

Other players clearly were colluding.

Thank you,
Bob xxxxxxxxxxx