View Single Post
Old 12-25-2005, 08:32 PM

Default Re: iPod vs. PSP question

Well... I have both and use them for different things... I have music on my ipod as well as videos... but it is a Mp3 player... try going on a trip and listening to music on your psp. it is big. you can put it in your back pocket, but everytime you sit down you will be taking it out. a real pain when you are caring luggage, backpack or whatever. The psp is great for games... i love gta, and it is also good for movies. i bought a 1gig memory card and can easily put i full length movie on it. anyway,

PSP Pros:
bigger screen
play games

PSP Cons:
bigger unit (i said unit)
UND movies expensive $15-20 a piece
1 gig memory card ($100.00)
games $30+

IPOD Pros:
Small
30 or 60 gig
plays vidoes
alot of memory for movies/music
can hook to my car radio
eaiser interface with itunes...

IPOD Cons:
smaller screen
no games??
$299-399

I like and use both but for different uses. pick what you want to do and get that. you want to play games. buy a PSP, you want to listen to music buy an ipod. they are different. can the psp play mp3s?? yes, but thats not what its best for. but if you can't afford both than pick which ever one suits your needs best and save for the other. You can pick up a 2g nano for pretty cheap?? thanks and good luck

Oh yea, for the question about video for ipods?? i use Xilisoft Video Converter. All you do is rip a dvd to your computer and use that program to convert it to the right format for your ipod. also works for psp. $35.00 but it works!