View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 05:25 PM

Default Re: FTP $50 for 150 FTP points

[ QUOTE ]
I'm just curious about everyone's general impression of full tilt. It looks like a really neat site. How do you guys like playing there?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like it.

I can't stand the Party/skins software (though I haven't tried party since the schism) because it was just crappy to look at and never felt stable. I much preferred Stars.

FullTilt reminds me of Stars. Different look, but similar feel. Stable, never had any disconnects. They aren't quite as large so the game selection suffers at times, and it's more geared to low buy in NL than limit. The SnGs, the NL ones have a much better (slower) structure than Party and you can earn FTP with them. FTP being the basis for clearing their 100% signup bonus. Also you can get rakeback there.

Some have had issues with their customer service but I have not had a bad experience there--not that I had many reasons to contact CS.

I consider it to be much like Stars, but smaller, and with rakeback. Also, the rake structure is closer to Stars than Party, and the $5 SnGs are .50 vig rather than $1.

Basically, I like it and hope it grows and expect that if it does, it will be my main room.

Oh, and the signup bonus clears slowly but in chunks and you have, I believe four months to clear it.