Thread: Smoking Weed
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 03:07 AM

Default Re: Smoking Weed

[ QUOTE ]
After reading so many inexperienced smokers and misinformation, I could not help but reply. I guess you could label me a "stoner" because I have smoked regularly over the past 4 years or so. There are times where I have seriously considered quitting because of the effect on short term memory and obviously the legality. (I dont want to go to jail for weed or have something on my record) I know I could quit if I wanted because I have already quit smoking cigarettes which are way more addicting. I also do my fair share of drinking as I am 21 and going to be a senior in college. I usually smoke at least once a day obviously with some exceptions. To me, weed can calm me down better than anything. Playing poker while high helps me deal with the bad beats and allows me to play more relaxed. Obviously smoking weed to relax myself when I am angry is not a good habit, but I'm not gunna lie, it sure as hell works. I think that alcohol is wayy more dangerous than weed. I can smoke as much weed as I want and still drive a car better than if I had probably 6-8 beers. The reason for this is when I am high I am more paranoid, while when I'm drunk I'm usually in the "who gives a [censored]" mode. Not to mention a binge drinking night of alcohol can give me killer hangovers while I generally feel fine the next day of smoking even if I smoked a ton. I probably could be a straight A student, but even with smoking everyday I was on the dean's list both semesters of my junior year and am ahead of schedule to graduate so it hasn't effected my career goals that much. This doesnt mean that everyone could perform like this, but it isnt a big deal for me. (And yes sometimes I go to class retardedly stoned) Smoking weed isn't for everybody and I know some people that have had really bad experiences with it and swear against it, but if you are looking for a smile on your face, relaxation, and want to eat a hell of a lot of food, I would say try it.

PS. Comedy movies are 10x better while high.

[/ QUOTE ]

basically its just as fun as alcohol but you are less wreckless and no hangover.

there is nothing addicting in weed besides the experience.

the only time you really shouldn't do it is before class.

and anyone who hasn't at least tried it, should.

all that gateway drug [censored] basically means if your a dumbass you could get sucked into worse [censored], but it doesn't matter anyways cause your a dumbass that has probably already failed in life.