View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 04:56 AM

Default Re: Welcome To The Politics Forum--Please Read

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks mmmmm.

As you know, many posters on ot-politics are posting material supporting, encouraging, and expressing sympathy for islamic and palestinian terrorism.

I will be happy to provide you with my research on relevant legislation in the US (e.g. Sedition Act, Patriot Act) and the EU (e.g. pending legislation criminalizing expressions of support and sympathy for terrorism).

Together, I am sure we can adequately police and sanitize these threads of any objectionable content.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Iraqi led coalition troops have managed to root out the last pockets of the insurgency from Washington, freeing the American people from the Bush regime. The casualties have been many. Six million innocent civilians have been killed in major cities throughout the United States, President Saddam yet again stated that a majority of these people had been killed by stray bullets from the insurgents.

Reporters were told today that all the major players in the US administration were now captured although some minor figures had escaped, possibly into the mountains where there is an extensive cave network. Bush and his cohorts are expected to be publicly executed, some appealed to Saddam personally for forgiveness, to which Saddam replied, ‘I wonder if I would get a fair trial if we had lost the war’. This reporter doesn’t think so.

Of course all this could have been avoided if the Americans had given up their weapons of mass destruction, but despite numerous appeals they refused to co-operate. The first action of the new American administration will be to repeal all the recent new laws curtailing the freedoms, which were snatched away by the evil Bush regime. The new American president has said ‘America was built on freedom, we want it back, getting rid of this sickening legislation is the first move we need to make to get back that freedom’. This reporter certainly agrees with those sentiments.

Tongue in cheek, but you get the message, whoever loses get executed for war crimes, its not always the nice people who win either.

Regards Mack