View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 11:53 PM

Default Re: Dating a Japanese Girl (Update)

Okay, no offense but you guys misjudged this one pretty badly. So did I; apparently us westerners don't understand how different easterners can be. I spoke to a friend of a friend who is Indian (from India). It's not exactly Japan but he thought there could be many similarities.

Anyway, it took him 6 months before he could even kiss his girlfriend. Yes, he says there are many slutty girls, as several of you pointed out. But, a lot of the "good" girls still hold on tight to their feminine virtue. He has met my girlfriend and he thinks this is the case with her. He said unless I convince her that I will marry her, I don't have a chance, because she is probably waiting for marriage.

So it seems I have three options: give up and look for an easier American chick; be like every other guy and lie to her to get her in the sack; let the relationship pan out without sex for a looooooooong time.

I haven't decided what to do yet, and when I do I'm not going to post it here anyway [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] , but just for sh*ts, what would YOU (not Jesus) do? Keep in mind that she's a great girl with a dancer's body (she's a ballerina) and a beautiful face. Your answer probably won't affect me, so feel free to say what you want.