View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 06:02 PM

Default Re: jennicide returns!!

[ QUOTE ]
jennicide do you think it would be possible for you to get the news journal to do an article promoting your appearance on GSN and that you could use it to lobby for bringing poker to delaware park and dover downs? poker seems like a great way to counteract any slot revenue loss from competition in PA and MD while keeping in line with Gov. Minner's desire not to expand gambling beyond the current racetracks

or if you're not willing to make any effort to use your fame to vastly shorten my commute, do you play long enough sessions (12-18 hrs) that we could carpool from newark to ac together?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I will be having the local channel 6 news do a bit about me and the show a week or so before it airs. News Journal will be publishing something as well. Once I get some downtime with some of my upcoming poker ventures, I can draft a House Bill and possibly get a representative of the State of Delaware to sign it. We'll see what happens. I haven't seen any particular bills proposed to the house about allowing smoke-free poker rooms in Delaware Park and/or Dover Downs. I too, agree with your point about competing with MD and PA.

I'm sorry but I usually just go to AC and stay there for a day or two, and I'm not sure if I'd feel comfortable driving an hour or so with someone I didn't know.