View Single Post
Old 12-24-2005, 06:03 AM

Default Re: Been Drinking, Park Next To Swat Team

[ QUOTE ]
I ate an egg sandwich earlier today, but all I have to eat are eggs and I just decided to drive to the only gas station around still open to get some crappy hot pocket type items. I'd just drank 6 beers but I feel fine to drive, though I dont know what story my blood alcohol level tells.

So I drive to the gas station and the parking spots at the front are all taken, I decide to be a badass and park next to this white van sideways next to a fence in what isnt an area meant for parking. As I start to get out the van door opens and some special task unit type cop gets out with a flack jacket and stuff on that says POLICE. I then realize that I have just parked next to an unmarked van full of a swat team.

I kind of choked at this point and stumbled as I closed my door. I made a bee line for inside the gas station and thought about just browsing around until they left, but I couldnt see if the van was still out there and none of them came inside. Some guy escaped from a low security prison around here so I figured they would be focused on that and not worried about me stumbling around outside the gas station at 1 am, I was right as I walked back to my car as they were entering back onto the highway.

Score another one for the good guys!

[/ QUOTE ]

Will a swat team really take their time to bust someone for a DUI?

Do they have the juridstiction to do things like that and give parking tickets/speeding tickets? I didn't think they did. That's why whenever I see a Cop transporting prisoners or something, I don't get all freaked and slow down to the speed limit.