Thread: 2/4 KTs
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 08:51 AM

Default Re: 2/4 KTs

[ QUOTE ]
Well be dominated? WTF are you talking about? People have called not raied, they don't have KJ KQ AK.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree, if the limpers are loose we shouldn't worry too much of the limpers, but there are certainly many players at 2/4 that will limp these hands fom EP.

[ QUOTE ]
We can't be scared of people who haven't acted yet, or people who MIGHT coldcall.

[/ QUOTE ]
There's a ~26% chance someone behind holds AA-TT/AK/KQ-KJ/AT. I don't expect these to fold to a raise, often we'll get 3-betted. And there's an additional ~12% chance somebody
holds AQ/AJ. I think there's too many players left to act to raise.

[ QUOTE ]
If people coldcall behind us our K might not be good but our T is awesome and our spades kick ass.

[/ QUOTE ]
Raise and getting cold cold by AK/KQ/KJ/AT kicks ass? It kicks your ass my friend.

[ QUOTE ]
Besides, if we coldcall then we let retard A4 hands or some [censored] in and potentially cost us the pot.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're telling me you fear someone limping in with this crap? We have a great multiway hand and they don't, we like [censored] like A4 limping when we're getting us a very multiway hand. We LOVE players limping with crap! Why wouldn't we like players with poor equity to limp?

[ QUOTE ]
Seriosuly folding here sucks but calling here is way way worse than raising. IMO NOT raising here is a large mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]
This decision is close, saying otherwise is silly imo.