Thread: Making a mess
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 04:14 PM

Default Re: Making a mess

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

U R A T00L!!!!!!!!1111

[/ QUOTE ]

Firstly, I said I almost always help/make a concerted effort when I make a mess.

Secondly, at a smaller place, the employees generally make more money and are less miserable. Therefore I feel less bad about them doing extra work.

I used to have a job where I frequently had to clean up the mess made by drunken, rich, asstards. However, I made a shitton of money at the place and always cleaned up whatever I had to and never really minded. If I was working at some Burger King somewhere I think Id want light myself on fire everytime some giant hog spilled his milkshake all over the floor.

By not helping clean up if you make mess in a chain or Mcdonalds do you actually think you are taking some kind of stand against corporate greed or something? Cause thats kind of a retarded stand to take, and further youre not making much of a point.

Maybe my logic is faulty on this, but I dont really care.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cleaning up a milkshake sucks any way you look at it. I guess what I'm thinking is, at Walmart people are going to have to go around the store doing recovery every night no matter what. You knocking a few items onto the floor isn't going to ruin their day. But in a mom-and-pop store, if you knock something down the cashier will probably have to stop what they're doing, come out from behind the counter and go pick up your [censored]. That's kinda annoying.