View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 05:34 AM

Default Re: NWA TNA Impact on Spike

NWA TNA is definately something worth checking out. These guys DO have something to prove and I think it reflects in their product. I lost interest in the WWE too and I find myself watching the show in waves. I'll go a period and watch the show religously then I won't watch for a series of months. I got real tired of the predictibility of the show. If the WWE wants to make their product better then I think they should:

1. Allow heels to win without cheating. This would give validity to faces when the they do win the match and make the audience guess at who will win. I always hated when it was clear who should win the match (the face) and yet you knew some cheating would offur.

2. Make heel turns more believeable. For ex, I remember when Stone Cold turned heel and it was just ridiculous. They tried so hard to get the fans to hate him. Just not gonna happen.

3. Longer matches. I remember serveral HBK vs Bret Hart matches. Long matches and you never did know who was going to win the match. That's how a match should be.

Although I do also wonder if it's not wrestling that has changed but me. It's probably both but I do miss the good ol' days of the WWF.