Thread: AQs in SB
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 03:52 AM

Default Re: AQs in SB

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
HI Sobe,

Ya, I think you would have folded that K high flop there, just as I would. But of course, I am a folding station [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] It was great to see you as well. Sorry we couldn't get into the same game so we could have really put on a folding clinic. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

LGPG

Babe [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

U missed my play at my table. I put on a raising clinic and scooped pot after pot, until I started getting the table to 3 bet me with ATo, KJo, and other "premium" hands. Unfortunately thats when my buddy showed up and I had to leave [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I think the real turning point in their opinion of me was when I called a raise in the SB with 44, (4 handed) called the flop and turn (3-handed) bets, then when the river was checked through, I tossed a blue chip to the dealer, said 'ship it, tabled my little pair, and scooped the pot. They didn't like me much after that.

-Scott

[/ QUOTE ]

You have any details on this...sounds awesome. (this is something Ive been trying to work on, when to call down with low-mid-ish pocket pairs)