View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 04:47 PM

Default Re: Am I the only one not multitabling?

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate multitablers.

I like to play a fast game, but I only want to concentrate on my one table.

I hate waiting on the multitabling jerks who take 40 seconds to fold, then the next multitabling jerk does the same thing because he is to anal to look ahead and fold his 52o.

I am wondering how long it is going to take the major sites to figure out two things.

ONE: Multitabling TAGs (or just plain rocks) deplete the recreational player (AKA fish) pool way too fast. they lose revenue that would be otherwise churned and, therefore, raked multiple times vs once after which the recreational player departs forever and the multitabling jerk pockets the money.

TWO: While we are all waiting on the multitabling jerk to get around to folding, the table is generating zero income. Now it is true that one or two of the players are perhaps generating some rake somewhere else (although it is most likely they are simply folding their way through the tables), the rest of the table is sitting on their thumbs doing NOTHING. An idle table is a table not making any money.

I have enjoyed some instances where there were no laggards, and I am convinced we got in twice to three time as many hands.

Come on poker rooms, get the games speeded up!!!

BTW, did I mention I hated multitablers....