View Single Post
Old 10-11-2003, 08:28 PM

Default Re: 2 examples from this thread

[ QUOTE ]
So, I would like to hear a neutral poster's thoughts on the subject. And yes, I realize one poster is too small of a sample size, but maybe some truly unbiased opinion here would be nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have absolutely no idea what this is about so i guess i can be viewed upon as a neutral poster with an unbiased opinion.

my opinion is that you and others are acting like complete jeks (sic) towards cindy.

i donīt know who cindy is and i have no idea what she has done to you guys and girls at this forum - but based purely on her posts i canīt understand why you are giving her such a hard time.

one thread was started because someone just wanted to get of his chest how much he disliked this person and others are picking on her because they think that her posts somehow implies that the almighty paradise poker may not be the nuts when it comes to promotions.

if people came down this hard on me i would probably get a little upset and sad even though nobody actually knows who i am or what kind of person i am.

again, i donīt know the backgroud to this. i guess that it started in the long and tiresome spam/affiliates/promote your own site - debate that where dominating the forum a couple of weeks ago. i did not read those posts.

if it is true that cindy is a liar, a spammer and whatever, could someone then please openly say what she has done and how she has caused any harm to people, so that she could defend herself towards those accusations.
OR
settle this among yourselves. it is not cindyīs questions that are clogging up the forum, it is the people replying to her posts with nothing else on there mind but to tell her what an awful human being she is.

that is my opinion. i think you are all good posters that are contributing a lot to this forum. but until i am told otherwise i think you are out of line this time.

peace.