View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 12:09 PM

Default Re: Illegal Eurobet Software

I wrote this morning and explained the situation...I think now all is right with the world:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear XXXXXX,

Thank you for for your reply and support regarding this.

Should you have any further questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact me further.

Kind regards
Andy

Andy Toben
Gaming Executive.
Coral Eurobet

www.coral.co.uk
www.eurobet.com

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 04 October 2005 13:58
To: Poker Manager
Subject: Re: Eurobet Poker Account: Illegal Software

Andy,

I believe I received this email because last week, I used ten free "web searches" of player win/loss records from a site called "Poker Prophecy." At no time did I purchase or install any software of theirs.

I consulted a popular poker forum, www.twoplustwo.com, who informed me that use of Poker Prophecy, a large scale datamining program, violates Eurobet's Term's and Conditions, and is a bannable offense. When learning this, I was concerned that I had used the ten web searches, but felt I was OK since I didn't download any software or have anything to do w/Poker Prophecy after learning about their status as an illegal program.

I learned about Poker Prophecy seeing some of their "spam" in the chat area while playing on Eurobet. I support your efforts to eliminate its use, and think that eliminating their ability to spam would help out appreciably.

As a serious poker player, I share Eurobet's concerns about things like collusion, robots, and other illegal programs. I take great assurance from receiving your email, knowing that Eurobet's commitment to ensuring all poker players have a fair, trustworthy site is rock solid. You are obviously doing a great job. Thanks for the warning, and please let me know that I'm full compliance now with the Terms & Conditions.

Kindly Regards,

XXXXXXXX

[/ QUOTE ]