Old 10-04-2005, 12:09 PM
Bigdaddydvo Bigdaddydvo is offline
Senior Member

Default Re: Illegal Eurobet Software

I wrote this morning and explained the situation...I think now all is right with the world:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear XXXXXX,

Thank you for for your reply and support regarding this.

Should you have any further questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact me further.

Kind regards
Andy

Andy Toben
Gaming Executive.