View Single Post
Old 12-25-2005, 08:10 PM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts
Default Re: Poll-Which Sites Do You Prefer For Limit Omaha 8?

[ QUOTE ]
What limit do you play? UB has some sweet 2/4 games and AP can have some wild 3/6.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be playing 2/4 and 3/6 eventually. My plan right now is to put about $500-$600 into a site and play between 4-6 tables until I'm comfortable enough to play more.

Since Party allows up to 10 tables, that could be really great with *coughrakebackcoughdoesn'texistcough*

I will develop a set plan for my play. I'll choose a specific amount of hours and days per week I'll play, since I consider this a semi-pro venture at the moment. I don't expect it to pay the bills, I have a job that values my contributions and gives me nice raises, and a one-minute commute.

So, with 500-600 starting out, I'd likely play the $0.50/$1, $1/$2 and $2/$4 games. Then I'll set a goal on my bankroll, and when reached I'll add some $3/$6 games and so on. And maybe I'll treat myself to a No Limit tournament from time to time, only allowing myself to play one of them (they can be like crack if you're not careful) and within a specific buy-in amount that doesn't take too much of my bankroll.