View Single Post
Old 06-18-2005, 12:19 PM

Default Re: FOOTBALL SEASON STARTS IN 2 MONTHES!!!

[ QUOTE ]
I do not think the Packers are overrated anywhere outside the state of WI. Does anyone expect a deep playoff push from them?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not even people in Wisconsin are expecting a great season from the Pack as far as I can tell. You basically echoed my thoughts, how can the Packers be overrated if nobody has high expectations? The Packers will be better on 'D' this year this year because they couldn't be much worse. I predict the Javon Walker holdout will be very detremental. The Vikings should rule this year in that division. Kevin Williams is flat out the best defensive tackle in the NFL FWIW and now he's got more help. Culpepper had a great year that should have quieted his critics. Offensive line is very good; the corps of running backs is at least decent and if Michael Bennett stays healthy the running game could be great. Nate Burleson and Marcus Robinson are very capable receivers. Kelly Campbell and Travis Taylor aren't bad either as Campbell IMO has shown alot of potential. I don't root for the Vikings (go Packers) and I hate the Vikings playing indoors in the Metrodome but I have to call em as I see em. Randy who?????