View Single Post
Old 12-25-2005, 04:15 PM

Default Re: 2/4 KK faces a tough flop decision

Ryan, I'm not the wisest player, but I'll let you know exactly how I would have played this hand,

Personally I disagree with you, when you said tough flop for a KK I was expecting to see an A on the flop, there was no A, it was a beautiful flop for you, The fact that two hearts were on the flop, made it even more imperative that you raise BIG here. Only a set beats you, everything else is a draw, if he has AA, than I'm going to lose anyways, I don't throw away KK, or give free cards with it.

If he has QJ, I note that he calls big raises with inferior cards, I'm happy to give him my money, rebuy and build his sense of confidence so I can tear him apart later, I'll look to isolation raise him later and go heads up as many times as I can until I win my money back with interest.

KK, was obviously good here to me. I would have reraised all in immediately on the flop, and I wouldn't of hated it if they both called because I don't think either of them would be ahead in the hand, As we found out, BB was not ahead, if you make him go all in praying for a 10, I doubt he can do it.