Thread: safe fold here?
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 01:28 AM

Default safe fold here?

I wasn't sure on a fold here. The SB is about a .86 Aggro, with a 55 VPIP. The thing that really kicked me was the cold call of two on the flop. I felt that I was drawing dead, at best three outs. Given the situation, I felt that he flopped a monster, and although the pot was huge, I still couldn't call. Although I havent seen the player play much, his aggro stats and VPIP stats just told me that I was probably drawing dead.

After folding, I thought that something like JX[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] might have made sense, but I am still unsure. Any takes?

PartyPoker $3/$6 6-max (6 handed)

Preflop: Hero is Highjack with J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
UTG calls, Hero raises, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Small blind calls, Big blind calls, UTG calls

Flop: (7.67 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Small blind checks, Big blind bets, UTG calls, Hero raises, Small blind calls, Big blind calls, UTG calls

Turn: (7.83 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Small blind checks, Big blind checks, UTG checks, Hero bets, Small blind raises, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG calls, Hero folds