View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 04:25 PM

Default Baseball playoffs - some posting groundrules and suggestions

Hey all,

With the baseball playoffs starting tomorrow, I know the activity in this forum will be high. Which is awesome, because there are always plenty of great discussions/arguments.

That being said, I'd like to make a few suggestions so we can try to keep some semblance of organization in this forum. I don't ask for much, so bear with me.

- Only one "official" thread for each series please. If people want to make an "official" thread for each game, fine.

- If you want to comment on that particular series/game, please do so in that thread. Your comments are not likely to be witty/important/earthshattering enough to merit their own thread.

That's really about it. I don't really do much actual moderating in this forum, and that's by design. But I will probably delete some threads that are extensively duplicative, if it's getting too cluttered.

Finally, remember that this is open to discussion/amending. Clearly if something huge happens, like a fan punches Gary Sheffield or something, of course that will merit it's own thread. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

And just to get you in the mood for the playoffs, I leave you with this - your 2005 World Series MVP: