View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 01:59 PM

Default Re: Controversy over symbols and racism .

[ QUOTE ]
wacki,
its pretty naive of you to think that such a large % of people understand the politics behind the civil war

[/ QUOTE ]

Just proving 68% of blacks across the nation and up to 92% of southerners of all races don't see it as a racist symbol. You guys countered my historical arguements with "an evolving meaning of hate". You pulled a 5% figure out of your ass, I countered with a real poll.

[ QUOTE ]

they were given a question. one response makes the respondee sound intelligent and toughtful. the other makes them sound like an idiot. how do you think they would respond?

[/ QUOTE ]

are you saying the black people were afraid to answer the poll about a confederate flag? Digging real deep there aren't we?

[ QUOTE ]
As for how many incorrect facts I am going to give, well you're bringing up 1, which I still will support regardless of your poll.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm so glad your opinions carry so much more weight than facts.

[ QUOTE ]
and why is the south SO drastically different than CA if we rebelled because the Federal govt is impeding on our states rights?) that you have not bothered to answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I have. As I said before, I suggest you read up on why Jefferson Davis never went to trial for treason. The north did not want to lose in court what they won in battle.

Will answer the rest later... food.