View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 05:02 AM

Default Re: More curtains in the blinds

Nah...I like to play against people who think they know what Im thinking. I'm aware of everything I say and generally aware that some players may be reading it.

Anyway these guys who fold all the time dont care, they love to give away their 15 - 30 chip blind and probably laugh at the idea that anyone would care enough to go out of their way to steal it. They have a supertight style that they don't like to deviate from no matter what. If they start doing stuff like reraising with mediocre values and playing hands they aren't used to playing because of something they read, it should make them uncomfortable, which is usually a good thing for their opponent.

I spend a lot of thought about how to play certain situations against many of the regulars, and I try to figure out which ones know me well and read my posts and so on. For instance I played about 16-20 games today with someone whom Im quite sure is a regular 2+2er and probably reads some stuff I say. I know he sees most of what I write.