View Single Post
Old 11-20-2005, 02:44 PM

Default Re: Will a good SS Hold\'em player help me?

Look bro i don't want to flame you, thats just pointless and makes you more likly to ignore my advice.

You think your playing "winning poker". What tells you this?

You're playing LOSING POKER, 450BB+ Loss tells me this.

Now if you're going to continue to be in denial and fund the live players $3/6 holidays then feel free.

If you want to get good at poker, following my advice and start playing Limit hold'em at .05/.10. If this hurts you're ego then play .10/.20... and if you want to play higher after losing $3200 you're stupid.

Infact, if you think your so good load up 4 tables play for 4hours and see if your winning at the .05/.10.

Royal Vegas will give you $10 for signing up i think(they may have cancel this offer).

If you don't want to take my advice, then when your down another 150BB's but "Enjoy playing live" then don't post asking for help.

Take your $50 that you're donating to whoever gives you advice/analyses your hands and cash it into play 0.05/.10 limit games.

After all, you won't take the advice unless its what you want to hear it seems.

You seem to be fairly logical and your posts dont portray you as an idiot so hopefully you follow the advice given. If not, then have fun at B&M.... Better get a weekend job to pay for your fun though.

Ill check this thread again in a bit to see what response you've given. i dont like to see anyone who actually wants help to suffer more loses to gambling but you can't help the helpless.