View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 01:18 PM

Default Re: Empire Account Closed

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks. Please post the previous email that they refer to.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's one of the problems. Either they never sent it, or I never received it. I doubt the latter, as I have never had that problem before.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume this was the previous e-mail he received, which was the reply to the e-mail I sent to Empire asking for more specifics regarding the generic warning e-mail that I received (run-on sentence! wheee!):

Dear Frank,

EmpirePoker strictly prohibits usage of programs that:

1) Automate playing of the hand in any way
2) Participate in collusion or any other cheating methods
3) Use any information which may provide you with an unfair advantage through cheating

We detect and block programs that fall in any of the above categories. Usage of such programs may result in poker account closure and funds forfeiture as per our Terms and Conditions.

Our system has detected the usage of *poker-edge*. Please note that *poker-edge* falls in the above categories and usage of *poker-edge* will result in poker account closure and funds forfeiture as per our Terms and Conditions.

Contact us anytime, we are available around the clock to assist you with your account related questions and suggestions.

Sincerely,

Logan Nichols
Investigations Team
alerts@EmpirePoker.com

--Original Message--
Date: 2005-07-11 19:40
To: info@empirepoker.com
Subject: RE: Use of Prohibited Software[#3261573]

What software are you talking about?

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 5:17 PM
To: frank@fdjones.com
Subject: Use of Prohibited Software

Dear cheater-boy,

We are committed to detecting and preventing software programs which are designed to enable you to have an unfair advantage over other players playing at EmpirePoker.com.

This message is to inform you that we have come across an instance wherein your account was involved in using such program. Please note that EmpirePoker.com's Terms and Conditions strictly prohibit use of such programs and, in conjunction with our client, we request that you immediately stop using the program. In Line with our Terms and Conditions, we have flagged your account and will continue to review your account activity and game play for use of such programs. If we detect that you continue to use such programs we will have no choice, but to bar you from our site, permanently close your account and any funds in your account will be deemed forfeited. Please see our Terms and Conditions for further information.

Regards,
Investigations Team for Poker

PokerEdge is now completely off of my computer. I wonder if I should send a follow-up e-mail to tell them that I complied with there request?