View Single Post
Old 11-26-2005, 08:20 PM

Default Re: 5/10 Short Video

[ QUOTE ]
that's another one I was talking about over AIM, and they thought it was a bet too. I was thinking more along the lines of "I 3 bet PF so I am less likely to be ahead" but maybe I should have been thinking more along he lines of "it's SB versus BB so he could have anything"

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I didn't remember that part. You were BB and 3-bet the SB's raise? I think that makes it a bit closer of a call. Most people aren't folding many aces in this spot, especially with what I remember of that board. PPs aren't folding. Maybe you fold KQ, KJ, QJ, ect. The danger is, I think, if you get c/red on the turn. With the T of clubs, it would really suck to get c/red here since you are often drawing very live. For some reason I feel like its not as bad when you have the A of clubs, but I really can't articulate why.

What if you do give a free card? If villian has a PP, this is good as you aren't getting a turn fold anyways. If villian has a big ace, its good since you have a lot of outs (if one of them isn't a club). If he has a small ace, he only has 3-outs, a free card won't kill you here, but you miss a value bet. I dunno, I've kind of confused myself, maybe I need to go back and look at that hand again.