View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 06:50 PM

Default Re: vitamins, what to take, where online to buy

Are you talking about vitamins for poker or just your health in general? Daniel Negranu is coming out with a new vitamin for poker players soon so you may want to pick that up, or just check out the bottle and find the ingredients and put your own together (probably a lot cheaper). There is a powder out called NATURAL CALM which is good at keeping your stress and axiety levels to a minimum, you just mix it with water or juices. I find Gingko Bilboa extremely beneficial at the table. Anything that helps with mental clarity and reducing stress, anxiety, and keeps adrenaline levels low can be extremely helpful in poker. Stay far away from energy drinks like Monster and Red Bull. They are loaded with sugar, and caffeine. I see people chugging these at major tournaments and it just blows my mind. Ya they might juice you up for a bit but soon you crash and then you get another one and another and next thing you know you start to completely spaz. Far as your standard daily vitamins...just pick up a good multi-v...Centrum is good. Anything by Solaray is quality. Watch out for those bargain vitamins they normally are not harnessed properly and are basically like taking water pills. If you have a specific health issue post it and I will give you some ideas on what to take. Peace.