View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 02:34 AM

Default Re: Who the best and worst tippers?? (For Dealers, but anyone is welcome

[ QUOTE ]
I've been working at BAllys Poker room for 3 weeks and I've come to my personal observation of who are the best and worst tippers...

1) Young Asian Males (By far the best; Doesn't matter what the pot is..they'll throw 3 or 4 bucks at a time)
2) Mid/Older Males
3) Women
4) Young White Males (By far are the worst, expecially if it's NL)

Thoughts??

[/ QUOTE ]

I played yesterday with this very young asian girl who tipped at least 7$ in everypot. The best was when she won a pot that was probably about 30$ and then pushed half of it back to the dealer! Everyone kinda laughed to themselves and looked at this girl strange(she was cute too!). It got even funnier when this funny guy in his mid-20s won another pot that was about 30$ and jopkingly pushed half of it to the dealer. Then everyone started hurting their lungs from laughing too hard. The girl only flashed the table a smirk and went back to reading her book. Very strange...

I think people in low limit games tip waaay too much though. I think you should tip 1$ for average size pots and 2$ for big pots. I see people tipping 5$ for pots that arent even 10BBs...