View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 03:07 PM

Default Negreanu vs Dreamclown match

Negreanu is the worst player we can find that will play the 500-1000 game aside from jimmywins and riverraul. If you dont see why, you either have not watched the match, or do not have enough HU experience or have a weird case of biased selective memory. He is clearly playing the game on the level of a breakeven 10-20 player.

Also about the trashtalking...

I think it makes the game fun and is not classless at all, so give DN (and DC) a break on that one. It's a fun match and no one feels like they're playing high stakes (since out part is split into 1/4ths we're actually playing too low).

What I would hate to see is if DN uses the "you guys have no class and because of that I am not going to play you anymore" excuse. From the little I know about his character
this is entirely possible as soon as he realizes he is being outplayed and his reputation is on the line hurting his business image. I wanted to be the one to point it out before it happens so that he doesn’t leave these matches looking like a champ.

Hopefully I will be posting some replies to your responses. I read that mason malmuth is rooting for us, so that may increase the chance of that happening.