View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 06:29 PM

Default Re: What limits are they spreading at Caesars (IN) for the WSOP Tourne

They will be setting up lots of extra tables and will have a lot of additional ring-games for the WSOP-circuit event.

In Tunica in august (and this was pretty much a last-minute WSOP-circuit event that they added on there I believe) there were an extra 30-40 tables or so OUTSIDE the main poker-room.

They have a section of 5-10 tables for single-table satellites ($125 or $225 buy-in...up to $1000 buy-in...you can win a couple of $500 entry-chips to use in the smaller tourneys...or whatever).
There are PLENTY of ring-games to go around.

What Caesar's regularly spreads is borderline irrelevant.

The WSOP-circuit brings in their own dealers and floor and they need the extra tables because there is just so much more action going on.

Our own Chipr777 who is floor at the Horseshoe in Tunica has reported that he will be heading up there as well because the WSOP-circuit needs extra staff.

It would not surprise me too much for there to be as high as 10/25 PLO and NLHE and 40/80 LHE and possibly even 100/200 LHE spread up there on a couple of the evenings.

I'm not saying that they WILL get that high action...but these WSOP circuit events are reasonably popular...and I think this one will draw pretty decently because of the newness of it all to that region as well as the cancellation of the last WSOP-circuit that many players were interested in attending.