View Single Post
Old 04-27-2005, 06:47 PM

Default Re: a \"monster\" hand

Thank you all so much for your input. I will now give you my thinking in the hand and the results as I know them. I felt it was most possible that one of my opponents held A2 while the mp2 most probably also held a big pair of some kind. I also assumed they both held an ace with something low. Since I felt that 2 other aces were out,there was a strong possibilty that one of them was drawing to big diamonds,at least bigger than my 9. If I am hoping to win the low I need somebody else to get counterfeited. But I figured at least 3 of the 6 cards I could count on were already out in their hands. I also decided that a lot of the smaller cards were out and I had no chance if high cards came. I folded the hand,the ep2 won the hand with AA46 for aces up,I never saw the mp2 hand but he played til the river,so I assumed he had at least a big low draw. Sorry I don't have more facts but that is the way it went down. Thanks again for all your comments,I was afraid I was getting so tight I was squeaking.