View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 05:20 PM

Default Re: Racist or not?...you make the call.

Im sorry, but the statement that racism is gone is completely false. I do however think there is some weird quasi-anti-racist movement, such as the favt Im not allowed to call my black friends that I've known for 20 years black, I have to call them african-american.

You know who pushes that? Rich Americans who have maybe met one black guy in their life, or those idiotic super rich black folk who try to make every single issue racist.

Look, in my mind, the term black is similar to the term tan. It is a descriptor. He is a black colored person, I am a tan colored person, he has black hair, I have brown hair, just get the [censored] over it.

Now the racism in America is all based on the crime stereotype. Ask your parent for instance why you shouldn't move to the bronx, or the 3rd ward in houston, and there's a chance they'll make some face, and quietly say something along the lines of "its a dark neighborhood" or, "there's mixed ethnicities there". Its amazing how comfortable people get with statements like that when there is no one around of the ethnicities they are referring to.

No I dont say nigga, nigger, blackie, tarbaby, or any of those. Why? Not because Im PC, but just because I dont think using that word makes me any cooler, and if it also could offend anyone, why use it? Its called maturity, its why I try not to cuss around a priest.

BTW, this is also why people finally realized that Chris Rock wasnt all that funny, after they got over the shock of him saying nigga all the time.