View Single Post
Old 04-17-2002, 08:10 PM

Default Re: Watch Out! I\'m Coming To Take Your Loot [img]/images/wink.gif[/img]

Ray,

I just decided to take a break from reading my new Sklansky book TPFAP. Look at all these responses I'm getting.

Anyway, it's good to know that you will not be in town again. I do like you Ray, so don't get mad at me. You should be thanking me for promoting your High Low Split Poker and Seven Card Stud books from all my previous excursions to Vegas. What are you doing with all that cash that Mason has given you anyway?

I hate to break the news to you, but the Vegas regulars are going to take your teams bankroll away. I'm going to lead them to the Keno pit which is now conveniently located inside the poker room at the Mirage. When they are ready to play cards PokerBabe(aka) will be there accepting deposits. The rest of your bankroll will be spent on the FossilMan(aka Greg) Keno system. The same one he used your bankroll on last time.

I know earlier this year you had to go to California to replenish your bandroll after FossilMan took care of your team last time. But, you still have not learned your lesson. Don't you remember that money that you lost in California playing limit hold'em? Well, the players at that table were from my team The California Poker Triad Club. I specifically sent them out there to take you off. [img]/images/wink.gif[/img]

Furthermore, Lucky Chances will no longer be safe for you. Tommy wised up to you and he's calling in the troops for backup along with Carl. Anyway, the only chance you will have to make money in California will be now. Because after the WSOP my team along with Tommy's will clean your whistle.

Then finally, you will be desperate for cash and you will have to write the BBPFAP book for Mason. You would be better off having your team paint your outhouse and cabin. This way you would be able to hold on to your loot. [img]/images/smile.gif[/img]

Mark "The Tourist"