View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 01:38 AM

Default Re: Live 5-150 hand, rivered flush against a tricky agro

[ QUOTE ]
i still dont see why you want to force a muck. what meta-game reasons do you have for that? it cant be any value reasons, because this is a classic "fold out worse hands", "get called/raised by better hands" sort of situation

all rivers are wa/wb [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This player is the strongest player on the table from my point of view (I do not think he is stronger than myself). I want him to question his big air bluffs against me.

At this point in the session I have not been in enough hands, my image is getting too tight to get action. Which is good in moderate portions, but bad in large amounts. Nothing like picking up AA and raising only to have everyone fold.

I am going to have to switch gears here pretty soon or get a table change, and I do not want to do that with 3 ATMs on the table calling down with second pair on cordinated boards. So when I switch to sLAG I do not want to be facing these big river raises from him, I want him scared of me but a little tilted, tilted enough to play back against me before the river, but scared to make big moves on the river.