View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 12:10 PM

Default Best way to play insane 1-3/2-4/3-6 games

I've been frequenting turningstone at school because I go to school in the middle of nowhere and love poker. It seems that even going up to the 3/6 games there is still insanity in terms of the players. This has made me decide to play 1-3 because the blinds are so effin cheap I can really wait to pick my battles and the pots that can be taken down are like 50$+. Albeit I've had the discussion numerous times with friends that the game isn't beatable, part of playing is for fun. I believe an ultra conservative approach is the best way to take this game down with the blinds being so low. I often find myself bleeding out a lot in the higher limit games and risking more to not win as much as I notice raising is less frequent. I don't like NL, but I heard thats a great source of cash at that place. Any opinion or discussion on modified strategies would be interesting [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Im aware this may have some B&M ness to it, but it's more of a discussion on playing 1-3 games in general.