View Single Post
Old 03-22-2004, 02:24 AM

Default Re: 100 10+1 SnGs 70 done

Good to see that you won that sng tonite. I can't say that I played great unfortunately. It's funny that you mentioned my icon because in a way it cost me today. (well, <font color="red"> I </font>cost me, but you will see what I mean.)

In the tourney right before I played you, there are about 6 left and I'm dealt A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] on the button. almost everybody limps and I think I'll be cute and raise with this hand because it kinda matches my icon.

Sure enough, the flop comes AT5 and gives me a four flush.
UTG comes out betting small and is then raised by a guy in middle position. I think this hand is some kind of divine providence and in a moment of ridiculous Poker superstition, I push in. Not my proudest moment, but at the time I'm thinking 'this is my first A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] since I made this icon. How can I lose'.

Don't bother answering that question because AT showed me just how dumb I am. Oh well.

Was fun playing a 2+2er. Knew I'd run into one of you sooner or later. Great job tonite.

Regards,
Brad S