View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 08:24 PM

Default Re: How many times have you been pulled over...

this happened just over a month ago on halloween..firstly, i'm 20 and go to school in NC....i pick up my buddy b/c we were going to get some weed and some beer...he's also 20 and had a fake ID so he can always buy alcohol....we go get the weed, pick up the beer, and we're heading back to his frat house....i'm playing my music loud so i'm naturally driving fairly quickly....i see a cop facing me on the median as i pass him (its night so i couldn't see him until i got real close)...i look int he rearview and i see him turn his lights on...i freak out b/c there's beer in my backseat uncovered and we have pot....i try to outrun and and turn right just down the road...there's a church on the right so i quickly pull in there behind it and stop...i see the cop go flying by....i pulled back out but you can't take a left b/c of the median...i pull out right thru the light and the cop knew i ducked in somewhere so he had made a u-turn...i go flying thru the intersection and he pulls up behind me....i pull over and look at my buddy and say, sorry man, we're goin to jail..i fully thought i was going to jail for the night...the cop is f***ing livid at me....after talkign to him he's lets me off with a 53 in a 35...he never saw the beer in the backseat and my buddy hid the pot under his seat....i thought for sure i was f***ed....still have to make an appearance in court but my lawyer will handle those shannanigans....