View Single Post
Old 09-05-2005, 10:14 PM

Default Re: ($22) 3 Basic Bubble Hands- Advice Wanted

3 very good questions bluef0x. Gets a n00b thinkin [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I am still relatively new to SNG's and am learning every day (Less than 350 under my belt). Last week I would push every one of these. But recently I have been rethinking my bubble play. I'm playing a lot at UB and stars right now while I look for a good rakeback deal, and the longer tournaments and longer bubbles have made me completely readdress my play.

Hand #1 Against an opponent that has raised two pots in a row (not pushed) I'm inclined to fold this; as more often then not I am shown big hands in this spot. This is definitely a problem for SNG power tools or Eastbay's program. Both of which you have inspired me to acquire! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Still my first instinct is to push. Leak?

Hand #2 I'm pushing here every day, though I am excited to see what my $EV and cEV for pushing here is.

Hand #3 Even though you only have 775 here, I'm either calling or folding here. I'm called by Ace-rag in this spot more than I'm comfortable with. I'd probably muck with the BB as big stack in this hand depending on how he's been-playing. Weak-tight? Flame away.