View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 12:12 PM

Default Re: How\'s the 3/6 games in Biloxi???

I played my first hand in the Grand about 5 yrs ago, and I was so nervous I was shaking like a leaf. If that's you too, don't worry about it. It'll pass, and you'll have a wonderful time.

Re comps: no need to play ANY hours. They don't log your play (I haven't been there for a year, and things CAN change, but I doubt that did.) You don't even check in your card. When you go to the comp desk in the poker room, they enter your card in the computer and your file comes up. They print a computer-generated "pass" for your comp. The only proviso is you can't get one more often than every 6 hours. Generally cool to slip a buck to the woman that handles it; I remember a very sweet older woman named Alice.
After you get the "pass" you have to have one of the bosses in the room sign it. Have some of those big shrimp for me!!

The rake is a max of $4, with $1 of it going to the "Jackpot." If the jackpot is way up, the place really jumps as people buy into that dream.

I don't mind the questions; they bring back cherished memories. I don't always read the B&M forum, so if you have any other questions you can PM me. Don't hesitate.

And just relax yourself. The place is comfortable and most questions will answer themselves. Don't take it so seriously that you fail to have a good time!

Always run lucky...

bill c