View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 09:55 AM

Default Re: Did the HIGHVOLUME thread from the gamingclub get deleted?

[ QUOTE ]
I'm really not sure how I feel about the issue.

This one (and some other threads) seem to be walking the line a bit.

I don't see any reason why Gaming Club couldn't just buy a classified ad for their new HIGHVOLUME player program and put up a link with all the pertinent information.

<font color="red"> We will do that. </font>

But I can't directly answer the question of 'how is this any different from talk about reload bonuses?' or something like that. I'm just not sure.

But this one is for new accounts pretty much (I think) and is along the lines of 'Open a new account...play 10k+ hands...start getting rake-back in this special program if you use such-and-such code'.
Which really doesn't seem THAT different from 'Hey....I've got this GREAT new code on Party. If you enter code IMAMORON you get $25 for FREE!! It's a great deal!!'
<font color="red"> A code at Party as you describe is for an affiliate, whilst this code is not </font>
Forgetting for a moment that the TGC deal might be a decent one (or might not depending on your POV) and that the Party spammer is just offering the same thing that anyone else could....the general idea tha the two are very much the same is easy to see imo.

[/ QUOTE ]