View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 12:15 PM

Default Re: Some strange sh*t, what do I make of it? *warning, long*

[ QUOTE ]
yeah, this thread was awsome. we need a followup

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, theres not much to report. I went out of town right after it happened, and I worked out a pretty decent scheme to confront her with it and get her to admit her guilt, since after all the facts were in I was like 98% sure it had to have been her.

But when I got back home I never ended up doing it, partly because some time had passed and I'm lazy, but mostly because she was really hot and a great lay, and I have a history of continually putting myself in less than healthy situations for a draw like that. So I could see myself getting into another situation where its possible something could happen just so I could be banging this chick, and I felt that would just be dumb, so I decided the best plan was to just stop all contact with her. So I quit returning her calls and stuff. She still calls me everynow and then tho, still tempting to call her back too, heh. But shes relegated to spank bank material and a semi interesting story and unless I grow weak or retarded thats how it will likely stay.

anyway, thats what happened