View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 12:59 AM

Default Re: checking to see if running bad

[ QUOTE ]

Why do you care?

[/ QUOTE ]
I care because I'm starting to suspect that I am coming in with a lot more 2nd best hands than usual. So when I read about Krishanleong's method, naturally, I got interested?

[ QUOTE ]

If I could magically give you your absolute %100 accurate winrate (as if such a thing existed!) how would that help you? What are you planning to do with this information?

[/ QUOTE ]
I wans't looking for my absolute winrate.

[ QUOTE ]

I'm going to go even further, and suggest that your concern over how badly you've run suggests not bad luck but poor play.

[/ QUOTE ]
I did consider that, but like I said, you can't help but wonder if you are running bad if all you remember after every session is how more than half your flopped sets ran into a flush or a straight without improving, or how easily those draws come in against you with or without odds, but when you need to hit something, you just can't seem to catch a break.

I am not ignoring the likely possibility that I may be doing something wrong to compound this down streak. Maybe this is something I should've said when I started this thread, but what's with the negativity?