Thread: Odd dillema
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 12:51 AM

Default Re: Odd dillema

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, in a lot of the So Cal games I play in, males of a certain ethnicity....and I am not saying which one since the PC police on this board like to scream racism the minute you mention any specific race or ethnic group.....like to peek at their cards when no one is looking and then proclaim that they are raising blind. Usually no one sees them look at their cards but me.

Now suppose a fish is calling down one of these guys. I know the guy only does this with a high pocket pair. Also suppose the "raising blind" guy has really pissed me off.

How wrong would it be for me to inform the fish on the flop that the guy actually had looked at his cards before raising?

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Why let the 'blind' raisers know that you're aware of this? Seems like valuable information to have, and to keep secret.

2. Exactly why was it important to mention that they were of a certain race? Why not just say you know certain players who lie about raising blind? I think being PC has gone over the line too, but unnecessarily phrasing your story that way kinda opens it up..