View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 01:40 AM

Default Re: Some 50/100 hands. mostly boring

I have yet to read any responses for this window has been open for a while. Here are my thoughts...

I don't like the limp reraise with ak. This tends to build to big of a pot and anyone you let get in cheap who hits the flop will be drawing against you. I do not like the raise on the river. The three bet on the turn to me means you need to hit your hand. Hitting an A or K is just enought to call the river IMO.

Hand 2
Not sure I like your preflop raise. I dont hate it but dont like it. Your play on the flop is fine but I hate the c/r on the turn. I don't think this was the best spot to take a shot. His limp preflop is scary and the pot isnt that large. I would have checked and folded knowing you got a chance to make your straight. He has too many things that beat you. A raise on the flop must be an ace or king and maybe two pair or a set.

Hand 3

I like your plays on all streets except for the river. What hand do you want him to call you with? I'd check and call hoping him to bluff or bet his worse hand. He'd have to call you with a hand better than an 8 right?

I'm excited to see what everyone else writes...

Brian R