View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004, 11:17 PM

Default 3 Hands from Tonight: Just to make sure.......

...I still know what the heck I'm doing. I haven't been playing much online lately, and these hands (and the way I played them) seemed a little marginal to me. So I thought I'd post them to see if my actions were anywhere close to correct.

All hands are from your standard loose/passive .50/1.00 prima games. For the most part, I don't have any reads on any of the players involved in these hands.

Hand 1

I am on the button with K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. UTG, EP, MP, and LP all limp, I raise, SB folds, BB calls, UTG, EP, and MP all call, LP re-raises (I have no reads on this player and only a few hands to work on from PT), all call. 6 players to the flop for 9BB

Flop: 7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

All check to LP who bets, I......

Hand 2

I am in MP2 with 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. All fold to me, and I open raise. CO calls 2, BB calls. 3 to the flop for 3BB

Flop: 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Check to me, I bet, CO folds, BB calls. 2 to the turn for 4BB

Turn: T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img](9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img])

Check to me, I..........

Hand 3:

I am on the button with A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. EP and LP limp, I limp, SB completes, BB checks. 5 to the flop for 2.5BB

Flop: Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

We all check around.

Turn: T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img](Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img])

SB bets, EP calls, and only I call. 3 to the river for 5.5BB

River:Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img](T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img])

SB bets, EP calls, I.................

All comments welcome and appreciated.

Joe