Thread: AutoSurfing
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 02:56 AM

Default Re: AutoSurfing

I made a post about this a month ago, no one had anything to say other than "if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is." I have several friends that have been doing it for a few months now, and they friends in turn who had done it for several years. Apparently these advertising surf sites are growing insanely, so they're currently able to easily sustain their ponzi scheme structure. And these aren't entirely ponzi schemes, since they do get a large amount of revenue from advertising fees.

The more people that sign up, the merrier for those already in, so please everyone, join up [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] The ones that I have experience with are StudioTraffic and 12DailyPro. Anyone offering a 12% daily ROI is bound to be insanely high-risk though. StudioTraffic seems to be more secure and long-term, with a 1% daily ROI. I also would love to hear thoughts on this from others. I've been doing 12dailypro for a month now with a $1200 initial investment, and I've made $1050 in 24 days. After the first month you're dealing with pure profit anyways, so risk of losing your own money is non-existant after that.

If you'd like to join either I'd be happy to refer you (you have to be referred by an existing member), since I get a small percentage of your first deposit. Know the risks though.