View Single Post
Old 12-24-2005, 05:35 PM

Default is this the easiest situation to fold AA?

this is the first orbit of this table and i have no stats on any of the players who are in this hand. the big blind in this hand raised the first hand i was at the table when i was in the bb with AQ. i flopped a Q and he just called my flop raise and called me down with AA.

i think this is a pretty easy fold but my main question is whether or not this is a flop spew. i don't think i can just call the flop and i didn't really see a fold being reasonable. i was thinking my only option was a raise.

Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">6 folds</font>, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls, SB calls.

Turn: (7 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, SB calls, Hero folds.