View Single Post
Old 07-12-2004, 11:10 PM

Default How is it shipped? USPS? Fedex?

Chuck, I have a question that has kinda been asked a few times but I see no answer in this thread. Probably because you cant give a definite answer. I was wondering if you could give me an educated guess on this though and I promise not to hold you to it if you are wrong [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I am going on holiday to Europe on the evening of Monday July 19th and would love to have this book to read on the plane, on the beach, and on the toilet. If I pre-ordered now by Visa is there any chance I receive it on or before Monday in Brooklyn, NY?

Just an educated guess [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] If you say there is a reasonable chance then i'll take that chance. For example, would my book still ship on 15th even though im ordering after the weekend? Say you got the book out on the 15th (sounds reasonable from what you say), what form of postage will you use? Something where Fri/Sat/Mon will be enough?

If I order now will I even get a book from the first batch? Has pre-order demand out-weighed first batch supply?

Thanks for anything you can tell me,

ThePimpulator.