View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 09:40 AM

Default Re: Stream and Sara in pot building frenzy

Because seat 2 is sara you have to take a dramatically different line on this hand.

When sara cold calls 8 on 3rd she has 2 hands, A 3 flush with an overcard to the Q, or rolled 9s. I really think she raises with pocket KK,AA,and probably JJ. I'm not worried about pocket QQ because there is a dead Queen.

So, when you 4th rolls around I don't think you are in a "great" spot. You aren't in a bad spot yet.

Because I think I'm against 999 or an equal(or better) 4 flush I think the proper play is to call on 4th. But I very well could throw in a raise as an "auto-pilot" play.

Now, when you catch a 9 on fifth I think you can put sara in an ironclad "4-flush" box.

When you get raised on the river I think you are probably beat. I think this because I think sara NEEDS a K or A to call 3rd. So when she hits her flush she probably has a better K flush than you or her A flush just beats you outright.

Because this is sara I'm quite sure you lost this hand. There is obviously enough money in the pot to justify a call in case your K high flush does happen to be best.

Even if you went ape and 3-bet 7th I don't think you get capped on.